Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
Who will win the World Player of the Year?
1. Wesley Sneijder: Rejected from Real Madrid, he has been splendid with Inter Milan, and has been instrumental in their treble winning campaign. He has 4 goals in the World Cup already, which is a b
2. Arjen Robben: Another reject from Real Madrid, he too played a major part in Bayern's League-Cup double, and also in their Champions League run to the finals with some breathtaking goals. Has been
3. Lionel Messi: If his goal scoring prowess was good last season, it was phenomenal this time around. Won the Golden Shoe with 34 goals in La Liga, and is arguably the best player in the world. Unsuc
4. Thomas Muller: For someone who turned pro at the beginning of the year, it has been a fairytale ride for Muller. He hit 19 goals for Bayern, and has already gotten 4 for Germany in the finals, wit
5. Wayne Rooney? Despite being a hardcore Man Utd hater, I include him as he did well in the Premier League. But then, when it came to the World Cup, even I could have played better.
6. David Villa: 32 goals this season, and an amazing show at the World Cup so far! Statistically, he has been the top finisher in the last 5 years. Will this be his lucky year?
7. Luis Suarez: A phenomenal season in front of goal with Ajax, a good performance with Uruguay, one of the goals of the World Cup and perhaps the most important save too! The Hand of God is his, will
Posted 7 years.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.