Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
What do you do MOST to increase the probabilities of your papers to be cited?
1. Distribute early your research as working papers or technical reports
2. Include your papers in your website, your profile in Linkedin, FB or other communities
3. Publish in indexed and open access journals
4. Active selling, as promoting your manuscripts in web discussions, blogs, or conferences
5. Other activities (please add them in the comments)
6. I do nothing
7. I do not believe in impact indicators
Posted 6 years.
See this poll on: