NO. 1. DID B.SCOTT GET ANY MONEY?
2. LIKE ANY JOB, IF THEY DO NOT LIKE YOU, THEY CAN LET YOU GO.
3. DO NOT USE GENDER DISCRIMINATION FOR THE REASON THEY LET YOU GO, UNLESS YOU DID NOT TAKE MONEY AND THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR GENDER CHOICE.
4. THEY LET TAMARA GO FROM ( THE REAL) AND SHE WAS GOOD ON THE SHOW. FROM WHAT I SEEN.
5. AND B.SCOTT CHOSE TO CHANGE INSTEAD OF BEING HER REAL-SELF.
6. SO NO YOU DONT HAVE A CASE. WHEN THEY TOLD YOU TO CHANGE IN MALE ATTIRE, YOU SHOULD HAVE REFUSED.
7. SORRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT FOR YOU. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
Devil only tell people what they should but will never tell the shame and reproach that will come with it.While God will let you know thw consequences of your actions before you do them.Instead of suing BET,he should have a re think about himself.Seriously he looks better as aman than as a woman.
If he did not fit the image that they were trying to portray then they have every right to change their mind and They have a right to replace him with someone who does fit the image that they want to portray,it's their business they have a right