Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
Someone leaves a revealing photo of themselves on the printer. Do you...
1. Do some digging around. Find out who the photo belongs to and return it to them with a bit of a lecture on the appropriate use of office equipment.
2. Return the photo to its owner. Maybe avoid eye contact, maybe just give a single meaningful glance. They know what they've done.
3. Leave the photo in a plain envelope on their desk, along with your bank account number and suggested dollar amount.
4. Submit it to failblog along with a humorous and pithy caption. LOLz.
5. Burn the photo. Consider burning the printer.
6. Keep a copy safe - you never know when that sort of leverage could come in handy.
7. Let them know you found the photo but their secret is safe with you. Awkwardly attempt to offer some moral support. Get a bit moody when rebuffed.
8. Invite them out for drinks.
Posted 3 years.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.