Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
You have the opportunity to apply for a fantastic new role that means, more money, exciting challenges and serious career advancement. But the guy at the next d
1. Wish him luck and fight fair. May the best man win.
2. Help him with his application form and offer to be a referee - it's the decent thing to do.
3. Insinuate to your manager that he is selling crack in the car park.
4. Friend him on Facebook. Anonymously forward any less than positive thing he says about his job and or workplace to the hiring manager.
5. Threaten to burn him if he doesn't withdraw his application.
6. Explain in delicious detail what happened to the last three people who tried to beat you to a promotion. Graciously accept his offer to withdraw.
7. Try to seem happy and supportive of him. Meanwhile, work like the dickens to craft the best gosh-darn application you can.
8. Wish him luck - why not, you've been told the job's already yours. The poor deluded sap.
Posted 4 years.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.