Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
The person sitting opposite you has loud obnoxious phone calls about what gross things they did in the weekend. Do you...
1. Confront them about the calls and demand they cease and desist forthwith.
2. Take them aside and have a quiet word with them about proper workplace etiquette and the need to respect their officemates.
3. Saunter over to HR with recordings of said inappropriate conversations.
4. Get IT to disconnect their phone port. Pretend ignorance and innocence. Get IT to do likewise.
5. Burn the phone. Consider beating them with the burned phone.
6. Leave a Post-It stuck to their monitor. Escalate to voodoo dolls. Then booby-trap the phone. People should really just take the hint.
7. Try to connect with them - maybe they just need someone in the office to share their stories with?
8. Show them the call transcripts you're about to email to their manager, HR and their significant other. Unless they straighten up and fly right, of course.
Posted 4 years.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.