Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
You have been given a very difficult customer complaint to deal with. Do you...
1. Deal with it swiftly and decisively - it's important to resolve these things before they get worse, even if not everyone is happy with the outcome.
2. Have an earnest conversation with the customer and try to understand their point of view. Take some time to reach a somewhat mutually beneficial outcome.
3. Redirect the customer away from the matter at hand by implying something may be amiss with their rep.
4. Crowdsource the best solution by calling on your network.
5. Tell the customer to get bent. Nobody needs whiny customers; they just cause more work for everyone.
6. Offer to meet the customer over lunch, maybe a glass or two of wine. Convince them to withdraw their complaint in return for that extra feature they didn't know they'd been waiting for.
7. Sympathise with the customer, explain you're just learning the ropes and you'll help them as best you can. Try to find someone to help you help them. Give up trying and just do it yourself.
8. Tell your people to deal with it. That's why you have people.
Posted 4 years.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.