This user has not filled out their profile yet.

Polldaddy
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use survey software around. Start creating beautiful online surveys today.

Create an Online Survey

Goku vs Deadpool Rap Battle

Posted 9 months.

8 Comments

  • Me - 6 months ago

    This is definitely hecka biased considering DBZ has such a large fan base honestly Gokus bars were weak and Deadpool annihilated Goku

  • Me - 6 months ago

    This is definitely hecka biased considering DBZ has such a large fan base honestly Gokus bars were weak and Deadpool annihilated Goku

  • Ohmar Abdulle - 8 months ago

    Yo all of just jealous goku killed it and he is a good rapper and I voted for him cuz of the that

  • Scar the fox - 8 months ago

    Deadpool won this but book the Goku fans not going to let him win

  • BEASTMODE - 8 months ago

    Deadpool won but goku will get the most votes since there r always DBZ FANS OUT THERE THAT WANT GOKU 2 WIN EVERYTHING

  • Prince_Zuko - 8 months ago

    People are only voting for Goku because he's Goku, not because of the rap.
    Deadpool killed it.

  • Realzy - 8 months ago

    I voted for Goku but Ben you're right everyone is voting not based on the rap battle but on the fact that he's Goku

  • Benjamin The Flame Hedgehog - 8 months ago

    I counted 3 for goku and 7 for dead pool, I like goku far better than dead pool, but dead pool won. When I send this , dead pool only had 45% on his side, so f*ck the other people in 55%, just voting for goku cause goku.

Leave a Comment

0/4000 chars


Submit Comment