Setup a blog in minutes.
Back up and secure your WordPress site.
The anti-spam service for the web.
A free, globally recognized avatar.
Plans & Pricing
This user has not filled out their profile yet.
Create Your Own Poll
Check out Polldaddy, the most easy-to-use
around. Start creating beautiful
Create an Online Survey
Which quote did you like best?
1. "Prepare young athletes for their sporting future, not just the next competition."
2. "Good coaches are athlete-centred, not self-centred."
3. "Medals are not a measure of youth sport success."
4. "WARNING: Competitive sporting success at an early age can have very limited relevance in predicting the potential of a young athlete. Keep things in perspective."
5. "Parents & Coaches: Don't get over-excited about a young athlete’s early sporting success. Do not risk a child’s enjoyment of sport by creating goals that he or she is unlikely to attain. Participation in sport should be an end in itself, not a means for future stardom."
6. "How to help young athletes prepare for a big sports event? Don't treat bit like a big event."
7. "For better results stop worrying about opponents."
8. "Develop young athletes so that they compete well whether you are there or not."
9. "It worries me when young athletes are "successful" simply because of the volume of training that they are doing."
10. "If training isn't fun, kids won't improve."
Posted 4 months.
See this poll on:
Leave a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Your Website (optional)
Please enter a comment.